- Temperature Control Box
- Titanium Nail with Universal Base
- Titanium Cap with Dab-Tip Handle
- 16mm Heater Coil
- Power Cord
- Spare Fuse
How to Use
- Plug the heater coil cable into the temperature control box.
- Place the universal base on your glass joint according to its size and fitting.
Tip: Universal base can be changed from Male to Female types, simply unthread the base and reverse it.
- Plug the power cord into the temperature control box, and turn on the power switch on the front of the box.
- Adjust the temperature to your desired setting if needed.
Tip: Lower temperatures will give more flavorful vapor. Higher temperatures will give more dense vapor.
- Your Tabletop Vaporizer is now ready for use.
- Question: What is the difference between vaporizer and vaporizer pro?
- Answer: Firstly, two kinds of vaporizers have the same PID temp controller box. the enail kit of dp-tv150 made of complete titanium and dp-tv150pro combined of quartz dish and titanium nail.
- Question: The Enail comes set temp for Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Answer: The Enail located in North American with Fahrenheit, and In Europe with Celsius.
- Question: Why the Enail has 20 degrees different between SV and PV while working?
- Answer: Since thermocouple and heating element share the same rods, thermocouple detects a temperature of the coil heater caused the difference. The issue not caused only to our Vaporizer, to all of the types of designed Enail.
- Question: What is the recommended temperature setting?
- Answer: We recommend a temperature range of 450-700F. Lower temperature will give a more flavorful vapor whereas higher temperature will give more dense vapor.
- Question: Can I use kief in my Enail?
- Answer: No, kief, sift, and hash may contain plant matter which will not melt and vaporize properly. Full melt concentrates, such as rosin and wax are able to be used with the Enail.
- Question: How to keep the dish surface clean?
- Answer: A dry cotton swab can be used to clean up unvaporized oil from the dish after it’s vaporized. A wet cotton swab can be used to help steam clean and renew the surface.
- Question: How to deep clean the titanium nail?
- Answer: Simply wait for the nail to be cooled off completely, then disassemble the base and nail, removing the heater coil. Place the titanium base and nail in a small glass with 190 proof alcohol and allow it to soak overnight.
- Question: Can I use the enail without the titanium cap?
- Answer: Yes, but you will have to increase your set temperature much higher. Usually you will get the best vapor production when using the titanium cap with lower temperature settings.
- Question: What connector type is the heater coil?
- Answer: 16mm heater coil uses an XLR 5-pin connection to the temperature control box.
- Question: I have a XLR 5-pin heater coil from another manufacturer, can I use it with the temperature control box?
- Answer: Please check your heater coil manufacturer pin wiring for XLR 5-pin connection and insure it matches.
Dabpress brand wiring listed below (failure to verify it may result in damage to your temperature control box):
- Power (Blue)
- Power (Blue)
- Thermocouple + (Red)
- Thermocouple - (Black)
- Ground (Yellow)
- Question: How is the nail universal?
- Answer: The titanium nail has a reversable base which fits in both male and female glass joint types with steps for the popular sizes.
- Question: What size joints will the universal nail fit?
- Answer: 18mm/14mm/10mm Male or Female
1 - There is dark staining on the dish after many uses
- Use a cotton swab, both dry and wet, to clean the dish after every session.
- Try lowering your temperatures
- Deep clean the dish by soaking it in 190 proof alcohol overnight
- Usually this is from non essential oils that won’t vaporize at the set temperature.
- Increasing your set temperature may vaporize more of the oil however it may negatively impact flavor.
- Try using a cleaner oil such as rosin made from sift versus flower.
- Remove the titanium cap from the nail when your oil has finished producing vapor, as to keep it cool.
- This is normal during pre-heat that the temperatures will exceed the set temperature, however it will stabalize at the set temperature shortly after pre-heating.
- This is due to the titanium nail being seperate from the heater coil, usually the temperature difference on the dish is around 50-60F lower than the set temp.
- Insure that the temperature control box is set to at least 450F.
- Place the titanium cap on top of the dish while you breathe in the vapor.
Other User Manual/Guide & Troubleshooting:
- Hydraulic Cylinder Styled Rosin Press
- Caged DIY Rosin Press Kits
- Bottle Jack Rosin Press
- Uncaged DIY Rosin Press
- Cylinder Pre Press Mold
- 2x4" Rosin Pre Press Mold
- Large Rosin Filter Bags ( 3x7")
- Rosin Filter Mold Combo
- 12 Ton Capacity Hydraulic Hand Pump With Gauge
- Rosin Bags
- Enail Dab Kit / Vaporizer
How to calibrate the temp different between SV and PV
PID Temp Controller to Default - Dabpress