30 Ton Rosin Press - Dual 7x7 Inches Rosin Press Plates and Dual Accurate PID Temperature Controllers
- [ Very Durable Mount ] > The frame is made of anodized 6061 aluminum, 4 pieces of strong stainless steel rods, and a 20-ton hydraulic cylinder.
- [ 7x7" Sized Heated Platens ] > Large heated platens are able to load a large number of materials for commercial use.
[ Upgraded Temp Controller ] > Dual upgraded PID temp controllers (Item No.: TC20V2) installed on the base of the machine, no longer includes PID temp controller box.
[ 30 Ton Cylinder Included ] > The heat press already includes a 30-ton hydraulic cylinder with a 3/8" NPTF female coupler.
[ No Pump Included ] >We won't sell matching hydraulic pumps currently, but we recommend BVA P1000 or TEMCo hand pumps for pairing.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Net Weight: 80 Pounds
- Working Area: 7" x 7"
- The Distance/Clearance Between Dual Heated Platens: 50mm/1.96 inches.
- The Dimension of the 20-ton Press: 11.8" x (W) x 11.2" (L) x 21"(H)
- The Dimension of the Cylinder: 9 inches in height; 3.5 inches in Diameter
- It spends 10 minutes to reach setting temp 200F
Pump for Pairing:
- BVA hydraulic hand pump
- Temco automatic pump
- How to build manual or electric rosin press - Learn More
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Precaution for Use:
- My Rosin Press Hydraulic Hand Pump Will Not Maintain Pressure Well, Why? - Learn More
- Piston Rod of Hydraulic Cylinder Rosin Press Can Lift But It Can Not Move Back - Learn More