Complete Rosin Press 12 Ton - Dual 4x7 Inches Heated Platens - 1,200 Watts 4-Piece Heating Rods
[ Replaceable Controller & Jack ] > Both bottle jack and PID temperature controllers are replaceable so as to get a long life service.
[ 4x7" Heat Plate & Anodized Frame ] > The 4-post design features a very good production, a dual 4x7" sized heat plate is capable of a 3pc cylindrical puck or 2pc rectangular puck for a decent yield.
[ 12 Ton Replaceable Jack ] > Featuring 12 tons of pressure alongside 4x7" smash plates, easily handle up to 14 grams of material in a single press with the utmost efficiency.
[ Uniform Temperature Heating ] > 4 pieces of 300w Heating Elements that heat up quickly and stay consistently hot.
[ Upgraded PID Temp Control ] > Uniform temperature delivered and detected to maximize the yield each and every time.
[ A Complete Heat Press ] > The equipment does not require other part assistance but material, pressing paper, and other tools.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Voltage: 110v / 220v
- Total Weight: 53 lbs
- Package Dimension: 24 x 16.5 x 14.8 inches
- Pressing Area: 4" x 7"
- Minimum Height of Original Bottle Jack: 9"
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 1.37"
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Precautions for Use:
- My Bottle Jack Rosin Press Does Not Hold Pressure, Why? - Learn More
- How to Replace the Bottle Jack? - Learn More