How to Replace PID module?
1. Unplug the power cord from the rear of the temperature control box.
2. Turn the temperature control box upside down to access the locking mechanism on the front of the PID module housing face.
3. Use a dab tool or small flat head screwdriver to depress in on the locking mechanism at the front of the PID housing face.
4. While depressing the locking mechanism, simply slide out the front of the box, the PID module from the housing (there will be 2 circuit boards exposed).
5. Install the replacement PID module received (remove it from the included housing first)
6. Once the PID module is installed and locked into place, turn the temperature control box right side up
7. Reinstall the power cord into the rear of the temperature control box.
8. Turn on both power sub-switches and main power.
9. Retest for the issue.
Any other questions, please feel free to contact us.