2-Ton Manual Heat Press Machine - 3x3 Inch Heated Plates, Customized Leverage System with Long Handle - Portable, Small, Effortless
[ Non-rusting & Non-breaking Guarantee] > The customized lever system is made of a blackened steel body, a U-shape steel, chrome steel connecting rod, pressure adjusting knob, and a flexible steel plate with an extra-long handle that provides high leverage pressing capabilities with less user effort.
[ Keep Smashing Down for Each Operation ] > Both the U-shape steel and the steel plate installed on the upper heat plate are flexible in order to keep extracting the oil out from the flower or the pressing bag. We recommend repeated smashes after adjusting the pressure knob for a better yield.
[ 3x3" Heated Plates and Related Accessories ] > The 2-ton small heat press machine is capable of pressing up to 5 grams of flower or fine material. We recommend compacting material into a small disk shape with cylindrical/round pre-press mold and then pressing. you will get clean presses and no loss from the nylon micron bag.
[ Effortless Operations Recommended ] > (1) Please put the machine on a shorter workbench, after holding the armrest of the machine, press the handle down until you hear a "click". Please put your hand on the machine pedal, and then pull the handle up after times up. (2) Operation on the ground - please tilt the machine at a 45-degree angle, and then press the handle down. After the time is up, step on the pedal while pulling the handle up.
[ Mini 2-Ton Heat Press for Starter/Beginner ] > The personal heat press machine consists of an anodized 6061 aluminum frame, a customized lever system, and a set of PID temperature controllers. Well-noted, the machine offers dual heating (150w each heating rods, 300 watts in total ), but only upper plate temp detected.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 300 Watts
- Voltage: 110v/220v
- Gross Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Package Dimension: 20.1" x 8.3" x 13.4"
- Frame Dimension: 10.3"(L) x 5.8"(W) x 16.7" (H)
- Working Surface: 3" x 3"
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 1.7 Inch
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
- 1 - Press slowly, no need to smash and get out like with the hair straightener because the temps are low enough to get a longer press and thus a better product.
- 2 - Again, press slowly and squeeze the rosin out of your puck applying the full lock down pressure for the latter half of the press.
First of all I am very grateful to choose our products, which you can buy directly from our Amazon store from the link below.
If you are statisfied with our product and service, and you are willing to post a YouTube, Reddit tutorials or post your product review on the Amazon product page, please contact us with a screenshot or link for a amazing gift.
Buy the Branded Products from Amazon Store: