- 3x3" Sized Heated Plates - Pairs Well with a 3-6 Ton Hydraulic Shop Press to Build Your Own Heat Press; Platen Size to Press 3.5-14g Material.
- Anodized Heated Platen - Anodized Contact Surface Guarantees Food-grade Oil and Easy to Clean.
- Accurate Temp Detected - Durable Dual PID Temp Controller; Accurate Temp Delivered Utilizing Separate Temp Sensors and Heating Rods.
- Long Working Life Guaranteed - The Heating Rods Have A Service Life of More Than 6,000 Times.
- dp-rp33 Heated Plate Kit Needs to be Attached to a Hydraulic Device To Complete Your Build
- Well-protected, Packaged in Thick Plain Carton.
- Support Use about Yield and Press, Read Our Blog.
- Why Can't I Use Dabpress' Temp Controller Box for E-nail? Read Here.
- Work Great Together with Dabpress' Cylinder Pre Press Mold While Pressing Flower.
- 2x4" Filter Bags is Recommended Pairing with 30mm Cylinder Pre Press Mold. 2.5x4.5" Filter Bags for 40mm Cylinder Pre Press Mold.
- 3x3" Anodized Press Platens With Thermocouples and Heater Rods
- PID Temperature Control Box dp-tc02r65
- Instruction Manual
- 2Pcs x Screwdriver Tool
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 300W
- Plate Size: 3" x 3"
- External Package: 14" x 14.2" x 6.1"
- Gross Weight: 8.15lbs
- Recommended Filter Bag dp-bt160n24 [Fits Round Pucks]
- Recommended Puck Maker dp-pm3015r [Round Pucks]
- Point Piston Ram of Hydraulic at Center of Top-platen and Then Tighten 4 Included Bolts
- Put Bottom-platen and Top-platen in Alignment Together on Bamboo Plank
- Compatible with Any Arbor or Hydraulic Shop Press
- Press Ram Diameter < 2.16 inch ( 55mm )
- Do Not Switch on PID Temp Controller Box without Putting Rod into Aluminum Platen
- One Person Operation
- Keep It out of Reach of Children
- Dabpress Digital Temp Controller Is Not Compatible to E-Nail for Vaping
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I bent one of the tightening bolts on the plate so now when i tighten it the plates don't stay square, can i replace the bolt? If so do you know the size?
Please buy M8 screws, and replace the bent one. Have a nice day!
How much budd can I press at one time with these plates.
We recommend 1.5-7g small batches at a time, it is great to be paired a cylinder pre press mold for high yield ( bottle tech style pre press mold ).