Dabpress dp-bj6t35 All-in-One Hydraulic Rosin Press Kit - Free International Shipping Hydraulic Rosin Press Kits Dabpress dp-bj6t35 6-Ton All-in-One Rosin Heat Press Machine - 3x5 Inch Dual Heating Rosin Press Plates + Durable Pid Temp Controller Box - Manual Solventless Oil Extractor
- Long Working Life Guaranteed - Strong Frame Made of H-Shaped Steel Paired With 6 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Upgradable to 8 Tons), Heavy-Duty Spring Installed Into the Steel Frame Away From Working Area; Easy to Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack; Heating Rods is up to 6,000 Working Lifetime.
- Accurate Temp Detected - Anodized Food-grade Working Surface Ensures the Best Flavor and Easy Cleanup; Independent Heating Rods & Sensors Guarantee an Accurate Temperature is Delivered & Detected.
- 3x5" Alignment Heated Platens - Top and Bottom Platen Remain in Perfect Alignment Through Pressing. 3x5" Plate Size is Well Suited to Most Extraction Filters and Pre-Press Molds.
- Replaceable Bottle Jack - Heavy Duty Compact Frame Rated up to 8 Tons Working Force.
- Ideal Pressure for 1-10g Material - Integrated 6-ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack to Deliver Above 1,000 PSI if Pressing With 13 Square Inch Rosin Extraction Filters. 2x3", 2x4",2.5x4.5" are the Suggested Size Filters for Use..
- Great Heat Insulation Performance - Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Achieve 200 F in 8-10 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
- Portable Impact Rosin Press - Small Form-factor Ideal for Rosineer Needing Space Saving and Quick Storage
- Easy to Transform into New Rosin Press - Procure A New Rosin Heat Press Machine via Removing Heated Plates and PID Controller Box from This Unit.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available on Official Store]
- Total Weight: 40.8lbs
- Packing Size: 22" x 16.1" x 13.7"
- Pressing Area: 3" x 5"
- Net Weight: 9.92lbs
- Minimum Height: 8.5"
- Diameter: 2.8"
- Do Not Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack with More Than 6 Ton
- Choose A Bottle Jack with Similar Height and Size/Diameter
- The height of Replacement Bottle Jack Less Than 9"
- Point Head of Bottle Jack to the Circle of Bottom Platen
- You Needn't Lock Bottle Jack on the Bottom Frame
- 1 x All-In-One Hydraulic Rosin Press
- 1 x Rosin PID Temp Controller Box
- Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Rosin Press Filter and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website
- Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold for Vertical Filter Build to Achieve High PSI.
- Recommend dp-bt160ns Rosin Press Filters - 160 micron bag
- Recommend dp-mj35 Rosin Bag Holder to Prevent to Burn Your Fingers
- Free Shipping to Australia, E.U., North Amercia and UK
- Do Not Turn Bleed Valve Over 720 Degrees (2 Full Revolutions) to Prevent Leaking.
- Recommend to Open Bleed Valve Slowly With Half a Revolution.
- Do Not Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack with More Than 8 Ton Rating
- Replacement Bottle Jack Needs to Have Proper Size of Ram & Base
- One Person Operation
- Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children
- Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
- Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
- Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
- Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How small an amount of flower can I press at once?
A small 0.25g bud can be pressed out easily and quickly.
What are the advantages to using a rosin extraction filter?
It can help clean up your rosin to exclude micro plant matter from flower pressing. It also provides a predictable puck size for easy pressure predicting when using a gauge. It is necessary for pressing out loose material like kief, sift and hash. It is necessary when re-pressing your rosin for THC-a isolation (25u filters/ss mesh required)
How much can I press at once?
It depends on how much pressure you have on tap (primarily), followed by the surface area of your platens. I try and recommend to have 1-ton available for every 1 sq/in of puck surface area. This insures you always have enough pressure to extract your oil without the need for a repress. I would recommend for a 3-ton unit to only press 7g or less, a 6-ton unit 14g or less, a 10-ton unit 21g or less, a 20-ton unit 42g or less.
What temperature and how long should I press for?
It all depends on what you want. Low temperatures for better flavor, High temperatures for better yields. There is no hard and fast rule on this, experiment with both variables and find out what you prefer. Most rosineers have been asking about flower pressing temperatures and times, so I have recommended keeping your flower pressing range between 180-220F, and times of 90 seconds to 2-3 minutes for 7g or less.
What if I want to use my dp-bj6t35 with a 12-ton bottle jack?
The plates must be removed from the unit and installed on a 12-ton H-frame shop press, the frame is only rated up to 8-tons force.
What material are the plates made of?
6061 Aluminum that have been anodized.
How do I know if I am using enough pressure without a gauge?
As you are applying pressure, you will feel the melting of the rosin up to a point in the handle of your hydraulic jack/pump. As you apply pressure slowly with the handle, you can feel the oil release which will reduce the pressure within the puck. Once the pressure begins to tighten, you are likely at the top end of your pressure. You can always add more pressure if you feel necessary but check your rosin flow for darker coloration.
what kind of hydraulic oil goes in the jack? cuz i know if it isnt right it can slip
Jack oil type: SH/T0360—92(1998)13
Is this shipt within europe ? Many thanks
Thanks for your question.
For sure, all of item can ship to Europe country. Usually we will attach "100-120 us dollar commercial invoice", you have to pay importing tax.