Universal Driptech Frame - Hand Pump & Plates Kit Not Included - Build Portable Rosin Press
# We create the portable frame as required from our customer who needs to upgrade DIY plates kits into a portable press.
10-Ton Hydraulic Cylinder Included - The cylinder has a female quick coupler that pairs well with the hydraulic hand pump of Dabpress.
A Universal Portable Frame - The frame pairs well with all of DIY press plates kits; It also fits most of the 3x3",3x5",3x7" and 4x7" rosin press plates from other brands.
DripTech Portable Frame - Two drip tech legs attached to the universal frame allows squeezing the material while standing horizontally.
Four Adjustable Bolts - The height from the upper plate to the bottom plate can be adjusted to fit most DIY press plates kits.
Top Down Design Approach - Upper heated platen has a top-down movement to convince users in the process.
No Pump Included - The cylinder with an NPT 1/4" female coupler for easy hooking it with the pump from Strongway, Porta Power and Dabpress.
- Dimension of Frame: (H) 41cm x (W) 20cm x (D) 25.5cm
- Dimension of Package: (H) 52cm x (W) 28cm x (D) 37cm
- Hydraulic Cylinder Ram: 10 Ton Capacity
- Gross Weight: 16.3kg
- Max Opening from the Ram to Bottom Plate: 6.7"/17mm
- Please adjust the bolts on the long threaded rods to fit the different size rosin press plates kit.
- Please measure your DIY rosin plates kit to ensure it is able to tet up on the frame. Please read "User Manual" as below before buying.
How to guarantee the dual heat plates in alignment while pressing?
Speed Heating-up & Protect the kit from overheating:
- In the process of setup, please guarantee that the bolts on the threaded rods have the same height to the bottom plates to get the dual heat plates aligned.
- Please point the ram of the hydraulic cylinder at the center of the heated plates to make sure the dual heat plates aligned.
- We recommend placing the 3x3" hard insulated wood block between the ram and the heat plates to prevent the ram from overheating if possible.
- We recommend placing a piece of hardwood plank with the same size as the heat plates between the bottom heat plates and the frame for quick heating-up.
PID TEMP CONTROLLER SETTING:
Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
CHECK-UP BEFORE BUYING: