- The heater has its own working life, usually about 6000-8000 hours.
- For rosin press plates, the aluminum plate, and frame are solid and sturdy for long-term use, but the temp controller box could break down much easier. - Unplug-design guarantees a long life of the temp controller box.
- That's why Dabpress abandons the benefits E-nail brings.
- It is not hard to replace it by yourself.
- You can get a discounted new temp controller if your temp box no longer works. We don’t sell our temp controller individually unless you bought a rosin press kit from us.
How to replace PID temp controller - Dabpress Rosin Press Plates Kit