Why Should I Buy Caged Cube Kit Instead of Plate Kit?
Why should I buy Caged Cube Kit instead of Plate Kit?
dp-rp35s Caged Rosin Plates | 3x5" Heat Plates
dp-rp37 Rosin Cage Kit | 3x7" Heated Plates
With the two different types of DIY Hydraulic and Pneumatic Rosin Press configurations, we offer a Caged Cube Kit and a Plate Kit.
The Caged Cube Kit is an advancement in design over the Plate Kit in a number of ways.
A caged frame with top and bottom stainless steel plates, hardened bolts, bronze bushings, and heavy-duty steel springs encase the dual heated, fully anodized rosin plates. This configuration is available in sizes ranging from 3x5” – 3x7” single pair plates, and also dual pair plates at 2.5x7”. All of the hardware in the caged frame is made of long-lasting, durable food-grade metals. This is a solid construction ready for a lifetime of duty!
Because of the frame, the Caged Cube Kits are able to keep the plates in perfect alignment while operating your shop press. The spring-loaded bolts that hold the Caged Cube kit together are the key to proper alignment every squish. In contrast, a Plate Kit does not have this frame, so each time you are preparing your squish, you must make sure the plates are in perfect alignment. Without the caged frame, it is possible misaligned plates can cause the parchment paper to crumble or tear or the buds can get pressed unlevel, which may hinder the extraction process. Additionally, it’s possible that the top plate which mounts to the ram through several bolts may come loose and no longer make flush contact with the plate below. This will seriously hinder your extraction process and can also cause damage to your plates.
Your hands will be free to operate the shop press without needing to focus on the plates alignment, or other needs focused at the plates. The Caged Cube Kit will handle that so you are now available to attach magnets to pin your parchment in place or help navigate the flow of rosin off of the plates. Less busy hands mean less stress!
Dual plate sets under one cage! This is a marvelous way to have different plates to run different strains under each individual plate set. With a Plate Kit, this is not possible without some handy DIY manufacturing. You would need two hydraulics, so this is a huge money saver and also requires less labor because you only need to operate one shop press to run 2 plates.
Somewhat of a minor advantage at first thought, the Caged Cube Kit doesn't have to be attached to the top ram, thus drawing less heat from the plates onto the press. With the plate kit, there is not a solid way to create an insulation barrier between these parts so you must deal with a less efficient DIY Rosin press. With the Caged Cube Kit, you have a strong flat surface on top and bottom made of stainless steel in which you can rest or rest upon bamboo or other appropriate insulation. In contrast, the Plate Kit can be applied to a customized DIY press configuration for the handy rosineer.
Overall, the Caged Cube Kit is the best option if you are looking for perfect alignment with consistently flush plates, hands that can perform other duties like operating the shop press without worry. It will create a durable and solid DIY Rosin Press. You can always choose a Plate Kit, but you will find that it is worth the money for the upgrade to a Caged Cube Kit.
Choose perfect alignment and durability, choose Caged Cube Kit!
HOT BLOG POST
- Kief, Dry Sift, Trim, Bubble Hash Rosin Press
- Rosin Press for Bubble Hash, Dry Sift, Trim Getting High Yield
- Rosin Press Review - All in One Rosin Heat Press or Diy Rosin Heat Press Machine
- How to Collect Your Honey/Sappy Rosin from Parchment Paper?
- Cannabis as Medicine
- Dry Ice Sift and How to Make It
- What to Do With Those Pressed Pucks After the Rosin Extraction?
- Rosin Filters - Which Ones to Choose? When and How to Use Them?
- What Temperature Should I Press My Rosin at?
- Are You Doing Enough Before Buy A Rosin Press?
- Several Little Tricks to Achieve the Best Rosin Yield in Rosin Press
- DIY Rosin Press Kit
- PSI Calculations Assuming the Cylinder Effective Area of Driptech Rosin Press dp-hr10t35v
- How to Avoid Making Mistakes in Process of Solventless Rosin Extraction for Starter
- How Does Pressure Affect the Color and Yields of Rosin?
- Question and Answer When You Start to Press Rosin
- Solventless Rosin Extraction Paperless In Test
- 3 Ton Driptech Starter Rosin Press Products Review By Rosineer from Colorado U.S.A
- Dabpress 10 Ton Driptech Rosin Press Review Off Fuckcombustion.com
- Dabpress dp-hr10t35v Mini Driptech Rosin Press Review By Rosineer from US Alaska
For more information to improve your skills of rosin extraction as a rosineer and experience sharing, please read our blog or join our forum [ Dabpress Press Plates ] on Fuckcombustion. We always listen carefully to your real needs and experienced suggestions.
- We love to post your original contents on our website
- You are able to get freebies if your contents posted on our website
- We offer freebies if you re-post our contents on your social media if you have 1k followers
Please contact us via email@example.com