What's the THCA? July 21, 2020
The Power of Flower July 08, 2020
Innovation > Innovated products increase performance to make it easy.
High-Quality > Great products are worth every penny.
Affordable Price > Affordable price ensures every patient to start a new life.
Best Service > Best service guarantees a happy buying experience.
Dabpress dp-rp37 Anodized Caged Plate Kit - Rosin Press and Review
I do a couple of squishes then a short review of the Dabpress dp-rp37 3x7" Anodized Caged Rosin Plate Kit. Overall the kit is very solid and a good unit! I would highly recommend this device to anyone building their own DIY Rosin Press. At $399, it is an affordable part of your vapor arsenal, and paired with a $150-200 12-20ton shop press, you will have a setup that should last you through many presses! Pros - Clean design, Fast Shipping from China, solid heavy-duty construction on the rosin plates, quick heat-up time, easy installation, anodized plates for easy external temperature monitoring, smooth function, even pressure applied across the puck, no unaligned, or unlevel plates, perfect alignment every squish. Cons - The controller would be best suited using a 5-pin male XLR connector which is what is standard amongst other enail units on the market. (See updated details below)
UPDATE: The manufacturer has provided me with information regarding my critique of the heating element connectors to the PID controller. Here is the explanation behind the design: 1, Standard 5-pin XLR is easy to break. It seems like a cell phone charger. These cables are easy to break at the connected position with the controller. Those connectors are welded, it is easy to pull off. 2, All heaters have a working life. Usually, it is about 6000-8000 times. Dabpress controller is not compatible with enail heaters as it is designed to be used within rosin temperature pressing range. ----- Now that I understand that the controller is not meant to be interchangeable like some other units on the market, it makes sense. I had assumed the PID was calibrated the same as a standard enail controller but apparently the operating range is different for this unit. Understanding that reasoning, and especially that the connectors are more flexible due to the design, I feel this is not a design flaw.
HOT BLOG POST
- User Manual and Troubleshooting
- Starters Wanna Learn Extracting Skills from Fuckcombuston
- Kief, Dry Sift, Trim, Bubble Hash Rosin Press
- What Temperature Should I Press My Rosin at
- What to Do With Those Pressed Pucks After the Rosin Extraction
- How Do I Know If My Buds Are Best Suited For Rosin?
- How to Collect Your Honey/Sappy Rosin from Parchment Paper?
- PSI Calculations Assuming the Cylinder Effective Area of Driptech Rosin
- PSI Calculation = 12-ton Hydraulic Rosin Press with Dabpress Hand Pump with Gauge
- How To Clean Up Rosin Press Platens?
- Warranty & Guarantee
Paid Blogging Job:
- Original Content Exchanges Discount or Free Gifts
- Unique Content Over 500 Words
- Content Related to Cannabis
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org