10-Ton Hydraulic Cylinder Rosin Press - Pressure ( PSI ) Calculation
Specification of Dabpress 10-Ton Cylinder Ram:
( 10-Ton Cylinder Ram )
I know it's confusing. Basically, the pressure gauge is measuring the pressure inside the hydraulic system, the cylinder's effective area (2.25) is the bit of math that actually translates the pressure in the line to the actual pressure delivered by the cylinder.
So in order to have an idea of how much PSI you are applying on the bag, you need to know the puck size. Otherwise, you're only measuring the total force based on the gauge reading and the cylinder effective area.
So we have to break it all down, and having predetermined puck sizes such as what we get when we use a pre-press mold, we know, prior to pressing, what the puck size will be. Our 30mm pre-press mold generally will squish down a puck about 1.75-2" diameter. So to use that as an example, 1.75" diameter puck is 2.4 sq/in.
Alright, so we know the puck is gonna be 2.4 sq/in, and we wanna apply 1000 PSI to that. We need 2400 total pounds of force. Ok, so to reach 2400 total pounds of force we have to divide 2400 / 2.25 = 1066 PSI on the gauge.
So long as you know the surface area of your puck, you basically just do this math -
PSI desired x puck size in sq/in = total force needed
total force needed / 2.25 = Pressure on gauge
1000 x 2.4 = 2400 total force needed
2400 / 2.25 = 1066 PSI on gauge
Square/rectangle pucks are easier math, L" x W" = sq/in
Ex. 8 sq/in puck (2x4")
1000 x 8 = 8000 total force needed
8000 / 2.25 = 3555 PSI on gauge
HOT BLOG POST
- Kief, Dry Sift, Trim, Bubble Hash Rosin Press
- Rosin Press for Bubble Hash, Dry Sift, Trim Getting High Yield
- Rosin Press Review - All in One Rosin Heat Press or Diy Rosin Heat Press Machine
- How to Collect Your Honey/Sappy Rosin from Parchment Paper?
- Cannabis as Medicine
- Dry Ice Sift and How to Make It
- What to Do With Those Pressed Pucks After the Rosin Extraction?
- Rosin Filters - Which Ones to Choose? When and How to Use Them?
- What Temperature Should I Press My Rosin at?
- Are You Doing Enough Before Buy A Rosin Press?
- Several Little Tricks to Achieve the Best Rosin Yield in Rosin Press
- DIY Rosin Press Kit
- PSI Calculations Assuming the Cylinder Effective Area of Driptech Rosin Press dp-hr10t35v
- How to Avoid Making Mistakes in Process of Solventless Rosin Extraction for Starter
- How Does Pressure Affect the Color and Yields of Rosin?
- Question and Answer When You Start to Press Rosin
- Solventless Rosin Extraction Paperless In Test
- 3 Ton Driptech Starter Rosin Press Products Review By Rosineer from Colorado U.S.A
- Dabpress 10 Ton Driptech Rosin Press Review Off Fuckcombustion.com
- Dabpress dp-hr10t35v Mini Driptech Rosin Press Review By Rosineer from US Alaska
For more information to improve your skills of rosin extraction as a rosineer and experience sharing, please read our blog or join our forum [ Dabpress Press Plates ] on Fuckcombustion. We always listen carefully to your real needs and experienced suggestions.
- We love to post your original contents on our website
- You are able to get freebies if your contents posted on our website
- We offer freebies if you re-post our contents on your social media if you have 1k followers
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org