What's the THCA? July 21, 2020
The Power of Flower July 08, 2020
Innovation > Innovated products increase performance to make it easy.
High-Quality > Great products are worth every penny.
Affordable Price > Affordable price ensures every patient to start a new life.
Best Service > Best service guarantees a happy buying experience.
10-Ton Hydraulic Cylinder Rosin Press - Pressure ( PSI ) Calculation
Specification of Dabpress 10-Ton Cylinder Ram:
( 10-Ton Cylinder Ram )
Measuring the pressure requires some math to be able to determine the total force delivered, and then again, how much PSI we are putting on the material itself.
Since the pressure gauge is measuring the pressure inside the hydraulic system, not the actual pressure on the material itself, we have to take the cylinder's effective area (2.25) and do some calculations to figure out the pressure delivered.
In order to have an idea of how much PSI you are applying on the bag, you need to know the puck's surface area. To figure out the surface area, we multiply the length x width (in inches), or if it's a round puck we find A = πr2
Now we have to break it all down. Having predetermined puck sizes such as what we get when we use a pre-press mold or filter bags, we know, prior to pressing, what the puck surface area will be. Our 30mm dp-pm3015r, dp-pm30s cylinder pre-press molds will squish down a puck about 1.75" diameter at 2.4 sq/in Our 40mm dp-pm40r cylinder pre-press mold will squish down a puck about 2.5" diameter at 4.9 sq/in.
To use our 30mm pre-press molds as an example:
We know the puck is going to be 2.4 sq/in, and we want to apply 1000 PSI to the material. We need 2400 total pounds of force. To reach 2400 total pounds of force we have to divide 2400 / 2.25 = 1066 PSI on the gauge.
As long as you know the surface area of your puck, you will follow this math -
PSI desired on material x surface area in sq/in = total force needed
total force needed / 2.25 = Pressure reading on gauge
1000 x 2.4 = 2400 total force needed
2400 / 2.25 = 1066 PSI on gauge
Using our rectangle pre-press mold dp-pm4007s as an example
Square/rectangle pucks are easier math, L" x W" = sq/in
Ex. 7 sq/in puck (2x3.5")
1000 x 7 = 7000 total force needed
7000 / 2.25 = 3111 PSI on gauge
HOT BLOG POST
- User Manual and Troubleshooting
- Starters Wanna Learn Extracting Skills from Fuckcombuston
- Kief, Dry Sift, Trim, Bubble Hash Rosin Press
- What Temperature Should I Press My Rosin at
- What to Do With Those Pressed Pucks After the Rosin Extraction
- How Do I Know If My Buds Are Best Suited For Rosin?
- How to Collect Your Honey/Sappy Rosin from Parchment Paper?
- PSI Calculations Assuming the Cylinder Effective Area of Driptech Rosin
- PSI Calculation = 12-ton Hydraulic Rosin Press with Dabpress Hand Pump with Gauge
- How To Clean Up Rosin Press Platens?
- Warranty & Guarantee
Paid Blogging Job:
- Original Content Exchanges Discount or Free Gifts
- Unique Content Over 500 Words
- Content Related to Cannabis
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org