Innovation > Innovated products increase performance to make it easy.
High-Quality > Great products are worth every penny.
Affordable Price > Affordable price ensures every patient to start a new life.
Best Service > Best service guarantees a happy buying experience.
Rosin Press Delivered the Inaccurate Temperature After Measuring with My Infrared (IR) Thermometer Gun
Rosin Press Delivered the Inaccurate Temperature After Measuring with My Infrared (IR) Thermometer Gun, Why?
To be honest, when we measure the temperature of the heating plate during the process of manufacturing, the temperature obtained by the infrared thermometer is different every time. Actually, many factors will affect the test results:
1. Measure different positions of the heating plate.
2. Measure under different ambient temperature.
3. Measure after modifying the parameters.
4. Measure by the different brands.
5. Measure at different time points in the heating process.
If possible, we recommend that you use a contact thermometer to measure the temperature or please verify the infrared thermometer accuracy before start testing. - learn more
Now Let Us Talk about How to Get the Accurate Temp as Steps:
Firstly, we recommend measuring the temp of the heated plates after heating for 20-30 minutes. Why wait so long, as you see, it takes a long time to cold down close to set value once process temp (PV) beyond set one (SV).
Secondly, in regards to the temperature discrepancy, before we make any adjustments on the temperature control box, we must first double-check the temperatures with a contact type thermometer such as what is used in cooking. Some IR thermometers have accuracy issues, so we must not rely only on that thermometer unless it is of professional-grade, calibrated within 1-2% accuracy.
If the issue is still not resolved, please send us a video as detailed as possible to determine the problem via email@example.com directly or drop us a link.
HOT BLOG POST
- User Manual and Troubleshooting
- Starters Wanna Learn Extracting Skills from Fuckcombuston
- Kief, Dry Sift, Trim, Bubble Hash Rosin Press
- What Temperature Should I Press My Rosin at
- What to Do With Those Pressed Pucks After the Rosin Extraction
- How Do I Know If My Buds Are Best Suited For Rosin?
- How to Collect Your Honey/Sappy Rosin from Parchment Paper?
- PSI Calculations Assuming the Cylinder Effective Area of Driptech Rosin
- PSI Calculation = 12-ton Hydraulic Rosin Press with Dabpress Hand Pump with Gauge
- How To Clean Up Rosin Press Platens?
- Warranty & Guarantee
Paid Blogging Job:
- Original Content Exchanges Discount or Free Gifts
- Unique Content Over 500 Words
- Content Related to Cannabis
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org