Product Review of Dabpress dp-rp37 Anodized Caged Kits
How To Achieve High Yields with Anodized Caged Cube Kit
dp-rp37 product review
I purchased this kit a month ago and have had a lot of time to mess around with it. First, it should be noted this kit is designed to be used for the rosin plates only. It is not designed to be used as an enail like other presses. This should allow the heaters and PID to last quite a while. The caged kit itself is very sturdy and heavy. It feels well designed and solid. The PID controller can heat the plates up to flower rosin temperatures (180-200F) in about 15 minutes. A bamboo plank is included in the box to help insulate the plates from the press's frame. Overall, this kit is extremely well built. The best part about these plates is the anodizing all across the plates. You can take temperatures of the plates at any time using a digital IR thermometer. I've also used an external thermocouple to compare to the PID settings and the controller seems to run 5-10 degrees higher than what registers on the plates.
I have squished a variety of amounts with this kit and have found that it works well with 1/8th, 1/4th, I haven't tried 1/2 yet, but that's coming up in the future! I know it will handle it well.
I highly recommend to purchase a shop press that includes some form of pressure gauge. You can certainly go by feel but if you have a pressure gauge, you will notice the pressure decreases as the rosin melts off of the flowers. Knowing how much pressure is being lost and when to reapply to maintain pressure is important.
Customer support from dabpress rep has been good with easy communication about the product.
Be sure to get a variety of rosin filters to use with this kit, if you just plan on pressing flowers, 160 micron filters seem to work just fine, you could try smaller microns but I dont see the need, my rosin is coming out nice and clean with 160 micron filters. Dry sift or bubble is best pressed with smaller filters like 60 micron or lower.
For this sized plates (3x7"), a 10-ton press is going to nearly hit 1k PSI maxed out, so that would be a fine pairing with this press, but a 12-20 ton press will be a better option for these plates if you plan to maximize the amount of material being ran through it each press so that you can hit 1-1.5k PSI across the puck.
Yields have ranged from 18-27% depending on the material being ran, but it is consistently giving good yields at varying temperatures.
Shout out to Roger and Dabpress for bringing us this affordable well built rosin press
HOT BLOG POST
- Kief, Dry Sift, Trim, Bubble Hash Rosin Press
- Rosin Press for Bubble Hash, Dry Sift, Trim Getting High Yield
- Rosin Press Review - All in One Rosin Heat Press or Diy Rosin Heat Press Machine
- How to Collect Your Honey/Sappy Rosin from Parchment Paper?
- Cannabis as Medicine
- Dry Ice Sift and How to Make It
- What to Do With Those Pressed Pucks After the Rosin Extraction?
- Rosin Filters - Which Ones to Choose? When and How to Use Them?
- What Temperature Should I Press My Rosin at?
- Are You Doing Enough Before Buy A Rosin Press?
- Several Little Tricks to Achieve the Best Rosin Yield in Rosin Press
- DIY Rosin Press Kit
- PSI Calculations Assuming the Cylinder Effective Area of Driptech Rosin Press dp-hr10t35v
- How to Avoid Making Mistakes in Process of Solventless Rosin Extraction for Starter
- How Does Pressure Affect the Color and Yields of Rosin?
- Question and Answer When You Start to Press Rosin
- Solventless Rosin Extraction Paperless In Test
- 3 Ton Driptech Starter Rosin Press Products Review By Rosineer from Colorado U.S.A
- Dabpress 10 Ton Driptech Rosin Press Review Off Fuckcombustion.com
- Dabpress dp-hr10t35v Mini Driptech Rosin Press Review By Rosineer from US Alaska
For more information to improve your skills of rosin extraction as a rosineer and experience sharing, please read our blog or join our forum [ Dabpress Press Plates ] on Fuckcombustion. We always listen carefully to your real needs and experienced suggestions.
- We love to post your original contents on our website
- You are able to get freebies if your contents posted on our website
- We offer freebies if you re-post our contents on your social media if you have 1k followers
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org