- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 700W
- Voltage: 110V
- Platen Size: 3" x 4"
- External Package: 21.3" x 14.2" x 13.4"
- Gross Weight: 46lbs
- Dual Heating Plates and Solid Stainless Steel Machine Backbone
- Food Grade Stainless Steel Cover for Aluminum Heat Plates
- Digital PID Temperature Control
- Adjustable Pressure and Downstroke Speed
- Added Bakelite Working Range for Heat Insulation
- Achieves Max 1,200 Pounds Of Pressure
- If Pressed Buds 2 Square Inch, Max 600 PSI
- Recommended Temp For Buds: 180 - 230F
- Recommended Puck Maker dp-pm3015r [Round Pucks]
- Proper Rosin Bag Is Not Available
- Press the Pucks without Rosin Filter Bag
- Oil-Free Vertical Air Compressor 165 Max PSI You Should Prepare
- Industrial Type D 1/4" Female Plug You Should Prepare
- Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
- Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and ones places
- Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
- Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
- Offer Free Shipping to Austrialia, E.U.,North Amercia and UK
- dp80 Only Focus on Pressing 3.5-5g Buds
- One Person Operation
- Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What pressure should the gauge be set to on the press?
Please make clockwise rotation till pointer at 8, it delivers 1,000 - 1,200 PSI
I already brought my press. I just need the air compressor. But I got a few questions.. How can I get a certain pressure? What kind of air compressor machine do i need? What pressure o power has this machine has to make?
Thanks for your order! we recommend 120-160psi air compresser to be paired with this penumatic rosin press. We have to make sure with you again about voltage of machine - 110V. Is that okay?