Cannabis Pre Press Mold - Making Cylinder and Rectangle Pucks at A Time - Fits 2x4 Rosin Bags
- Two Kinds of Pucks Obtained - Create a cylinder puck ( pairs it with 2.5x4.5" filter ) and a 2x3" rectangular puck ( pairs it well with 2" width or 3-width filter bag ) at a time.
- PVC Sheet Attached - Easy to insert pucks into the filter bag with the attached PVC sheet.
- Tools in Pairing - Recommend working together with an arbor or hydraulic press.
Item No.: dp-pm02universal
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum Made
# We recommend to pair it with an arbor press to create pucks.
# Please do not make the pucks with anyone of heating press machine to avoid scratching the working surface.
Filters in Pairing:
- Works with 2.5x4.5" and 2 and 3"-width filters
- 160, 120, 90-micron bags for flower and 37-micron bag for hash.
- Make the Individual puck by removing the top plate of pre-press mold.
- If you just want the individual cylinder or rectangle puck, simply remove the top plate of the mold.
- Double squashes by cutting 2x4.5" rosin bags into half for flower if pairing it with cylinder mold ( bottle tech styled prepress mold )
- With 2x4" rectangular mold - Create a slim puck to pair it with 2x4.5" rosin bags ( 2x4.5" bag could be cut into 2x4" bag )
- 160, 120 and 90 micron bags were suitable for flower extraction, and 37 micron is for hash.
- Please don't load the full materials inside bags to protect the bags from blowing out.
How to Avoid Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.