Rosin Press Bags | 3x7" Filter Standard Pack - 120 Micron Nylon Filters (25pc Per Pack) for Flower Extraction
Bulk Pack - Including 25pc durable filter bags in a pack made of food-grade nylon screen.
Flexible PETP Sheets - Including flexible PETP sheets for loading compressed products easier.
Inside-out Filters - All filter bags are made of nylon mesh screen and pre-flipped to save time & ready to use.
Prepress in Pairing - Pairs it well with 40mm-plunger cylinder prepress mold.
- 3x7" 120-micron filter standard pack
- Material: Heat-Resistant nylon mesh
- Filter Size: 3" x 7"
- 25pc Per Pack
How to Avoid Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- Recommendations on materials loaded
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to install the DIY press plates kits
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Question & answer
Check it out here (Highly recommended to read it before doing purchase)
PID TEMP CONTROLLER SETTING:
Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
CHECK-UP BEFORE BUYING: