20 Ton Rosin Extraction Press - 7x7" Heated Platens - Best Rosin Machine for Commercial Use
- Very Durable Mount - The frame made of anodized 6061 aluminum, 4 pieces of strong stainless steel rods and a 20-ton hydraulic cylinder.
- 7x7" Sized Heated Platens - Large heated platens are able to load a large amount of materials for commercial use.
Accurate Temp Controller - Dual upgraded PID temp controllers installed on the base of the machine, no longer includes PID temp controller box.
20 Ton Cylinder Included - The heat press already includes a 20-ton hydraulic cylinder with 3/8" NPTF female coupler.
No Pump Included - We won't sell matching hydraulic pumps currently, but we recommend BVA P1000 or TEMCo hand pump for pairing.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Total Weight:
- Package Dimension:
- Working Area: 7" x 7"
- The Distance/Clearance Between Dual Heated Platens: xx
- The Dimension of the 20-ton Press: * x (W) x *(L) x*(H)
- The Dimension of the Cylinder: xx in Height; xx in Diameter
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens:
Pump for Pairing:
- BVA hydraulic hand pump
- Temco hydraulic hand pump
- How to build manual or electric rosin press - Learn More
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.
Check it out here (Highly recommended to read it before doing a purchase).
PID TEMP CONTROLLER SETTING:
Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
CHECK-UP BEFORE BUYING: