Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Dabpress you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Dabpress' products as an Affiliate. Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to us by your own website or personal referrals. By signing up for the Dabpress Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days and must complete any tax form(s) necessary as mandated by law. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Dabpress reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Dabpress in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Dabpress reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
- Up to 5K followers of Instagram, Facebook or other social media.
- Up to 3K followers of YouTube Channel.
- Owner or Administrator of the Forums or Reddit.
- Blogger with 100M traffics per month.