- Plug and Play - The Caged Cube Kit Comes Assembled, Just Move onto Hydraulic Press to Begin Working.
- 3x7" Sized Heated Plates - Well Suited to 3.5 - 36g Materials at Once. Narrow Platen Shape Allows Oil to Flow Quickly Away From Heat.
- Accurate and Evenly Heating up - Separate Thermocouples and Heating Rods Obtain and Deliver Accurate Temp; 6.5" Length Heating Rods Evenly Heat Up Platens.
- Long Working Life - More Than 6,000 Times Service of Heating Rods.
- Perfect Alignment - Top and Bottom Heated Platens Moving in Caged Frame Using 4 Steel Rods.
- dp-rp37 is Fully Assembled at the Factory. Simply Move Cube Kit to Hydraulic Shop Press and Begin Working.
- Does Not Fit Some A-Frame Press, H-Frame is Recommended For Proper Clearance.
- Well-packaged, without Any Marks on Thick Carton.
- Support Use About Yield and Press, Read Our Blog
- 3x7" Heated Press Plates Cube
- 1Pcs x PID Temp Control Box dp-tc02r165
- Instruction Manual
- 1Pcs Screwdriver
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 600W
- Voltage: 110V
- Plate Size: 3" x 7"
- Cube Dimensions: 3.5" x 10.3" x 5.5"
- External Package: 14.2" x 13.2" x 9.4"
- Total Weight: 16lbs
- Recommended to Work Together with 2x4",2.5x4.5" or 3x7" Filter Bags
- Recommended Puck Maker dp-pm3015r [Cylinder Pucks] or dp-pm4007s [Rectangle Pucks]
- Recommend Dabpress' Universal Pre Press Mold While Pressing
- Free Shipping to Australia, E.U., North America and the UK.
- Point Piston Ram of Hydraulic Shop Press at Circle of Cube kit dp-rp37
- Stroke Extend of The Shop Press >6"
- Hydraulic Shop Press <20 Tons
- One Person Operation
- Keep It out of Reach of Children
- Do Not Switch on PID Temp Controller Box without Putting Rod into Aluminum Platen
- Dabpress Digital Temp Controller Is Not Compatible to E-Nail for Vaping
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I just want the cage kit, no controller or heating rods etc.
Thanks for your messages right here! To customized purchase, we have to ship out from the factory with DHL priority, you will pay about $40 shipping charge as well.
How long does it take to make rosin? I hear extracts take several days?
It only takes a matter of minutes as the rosin is pressed out with heat and pressure. It is available immediately since NO chemicals are involved. Many extracts need to sit for days to let the alcohol (for example) purge or evaporate. With the dabpress, there are absolutely no chemicals involved so the rosin is pure, clean goodness. No need to worry about alcohol, butane, hexane , etc contaminating the rosin!
Bought the 3"x7" plates and the dake 10t press shown in the picture. is 10t going to be enough? only need 1000psi at bags. also dont see 3x7 bags...
10 ton hydraulic press is enough pressure to pair this rosin press plates kit.
1,10 Hydraulis shop press usually delivers 7-8 ton pressure of force.
2, If you choose our cylinder pre-press mold to make pucks, It is 1.1 square inch
3, Max psi: 15432/1.09=14157
4, If pressing two rosin press bags at the same time, it should be 7078 psi
5, If pressing 2x4" rosin filter bags, it should be 15432/10=1543 psi
Ideal psi is 1000-1200, so 10 ton hydraulic press will pair well to our dp-rp35 and rp-rp37