3x7 Filter Standard Pack - 120 Micron Rosin Press Bags (25pc Per Pack) for Flower Extraction
[ Bulk Pack ] > Including 25pc durable filter bags in a pack made of food-grade nylon screen.
[ Flexible PETP Sheets ] > Including flexible PETP sheets for loading compressed products easier.
[ Inside-out Filters ] > All filter bags are made of nylon mesh screen and pre-flipped to save time & ready to use.
[ Prepress for Pairing ] > Pairs it well with a 40mm-plunger cylinder prepress mold.
- 3x7" 120-micron filter standard pack
- Material: Heat-Resistant nylon mesh
- Filter Size: 3" x 7"
- 25pc Per Pack
How to Avoid Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- Recommendations on materials loaded
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to install the DIY press plates kits
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Question & answer
Check it out here (Highly recommended to read it before doing purchase)
First of all I am very grateful to choose our products, which you can buy directly from our Amazon store from the link below.
If you are statisfied with our product and service, and you are willing to post a YouTube, Reddit tutorials or post your product review on the Amazon product page, please contact us with a screenshot or link for a amazing gift.
Buy the Branded Products from Amazon Store: